Monday, April 28, 2014

This place, a distance from the last place

Today and now a series of days have been incredibly hopeful where before, "hope" seemed hard to own...

Vitality...

Things like awesome weather and deep-gut laughter breathe vitality and reveal hope surrounding me.  Blessings of wealth in many small voices and large opinions--many by which I am humbled, impressed, and inspired.

Prayers have been so abundantly answered above my meager requests. 

God's movement is strong and making an impression deeper than my heart has ever known.

I can't stop to look back so much but relish in the here and now and receive strength in patience to stay out of God's way while He transforms me and my husband and my family....I really need to quit getting in His way.

Letting God move is harder than I thought.  He moves me to tears--to be made new but this healing process only works when it hurts.  I hurt so much I want to flee.  I hurt when I pretend not to hurt.  I hurt when I see myself apart from God begging for His nearness and I realize I hurt myself doubting His steadfast love and faithfulness.


Hosea 6:1-3

“Come, let us return to the Lord;
    for he has torn us, that he may heal us;
    he has struck us down, and he will bind us up.
After two days he will revive us;
    on the third day he will raise us up,
    that we may live before him.
Let us know; let us press on to know the Lord;
    his going out is sure as the dawn;
he will come to us as the showers,
    as the spring rains that water the earth.”

Praise be to God.

No comments: