Tuesday, July 23, 2013

These Gals

It is an incredible thing to realize how long and through what trials we can remain connected with people.  The faces in this photo represent a great deal of life endurance and journey through spiritual growth some yet to be discovered.  I am eternally grateful to friends who have walked through bitter moments with me and made courageous statements to help me see the Lord's mercy in spite of all things appearing grim.  Chosing honesty over personal comfort.  Applying love and care where it has been neglected.  Nurturing one another through fellowship in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Remembering who we were and who we are transforming into through God's grace.  These journeys are hardly concluded.  I love you gals, stay close.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

you are most loved
perhaps silence will lift from my heart
but today it's still heavy on me
but love none-the-less
in the silence
through the distance
you are loved