Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Home, increased exhaustion

After a tiring week we finally transferred the last of all our belongings to the 3rd floor apartment. It's spacious and feels good, but I'm reluctant to get too cozy since we're planning to find a house by the new year.

Exhausted.....the best word to describe the way life feels right now. I think it must be the pregnancy, but parenting has proven to be one of the most excruciating challenges lately.

I've been worried that I must appear tired and un-enthused about baby #2. I don't know how I'm going to do it and I know I will not be alone but I fear my human limits of patience and flexibility. Of course God does not let it stand at that - human limits. I am limited but not without a great force of support and love on my side. I really must grow about 4 more spiritual limbs in order to take on two children and still maintain some independent identity. I will hold baby and ruthless toddler in my two arms and pray for strength constantly.

1 comment:

Ande Truman said...

Yeah we need to figure out some kind of pulley system to get your children up those three flights of stairs.