Monday, January 7, 2008

The Daniel Saga Continues






Today Daniel ate well after I gave him some cucumber dipping sauce to go along with his sandwich. He absolutely loved it! Getting this one to eat a whole meal is like he's being taken to the doctor for a shot sometimes. Praise God for cucumber dip!





Then I bought him a mini traffic cone at the Home Depot and he fell in love with it. I had to pry it out of his hands so he would go to bed, otherwise I think he would try to cuddle with it 'til he fell asleep.


Simple things like this make a world of difference in my attempt to maintain sanity while trying to appease a 20-month old tot.

3 comments:

Ande Truman said...

Great pics dude! I would love cucumber dip if you made it for me too. :) jk.. Thanks for the post! Do more!

Lindsavid said...

Ummmm...greatest photo ever of daniel in the cart with the cone on his head, just like when he was first born! He looks sooo big! I can't believe it!

Carolyn & Tim Hunter said...

LOVE the cone! i remember us talking while you were buying this...it's hilarious to see! does he still love the cone?