Saturday, November 24, 2007

Parenthood at it best



Adam and I are new parents...despite what it may seem we love our son Daniel, but lately he has been quite a handful. This image was taken while we were trying to get a casual family photo however Daniel was not in the mood that evening and we were not so successful in getting him to sit still....


Here is our one normal shot for the evening:



I think I read something about bribing kids with M&Ms when it comes to getting them to sit still. I guess I'll have to remember that next time.

3 comments:

Carolyn & Tim Hunter said...

i TOTALLY love the crazy one! i prefer it, actually. you made the best of the situation by getting some awesome shots, i'm sure. hey, are you going to be in o-town between christmas and new year's? if so, i'm coming to visit!!

Carolyn & Tim Hunter said...

keep blogging, by the way!

Ande Truman said...

Oh yeah, good times! If you ever wanna try again before I leave, let me know!